Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Surface Pro and a Surface Pro 2. Recently I have been

Customer Question

I have a Surface Pro and a Surface Pro 2. Recently I have been unable to access Microsoft Store or any of my apps. A recent attempt to access Store produced the following message: "We weren't able to connect to store. This might have happened because of a server problem or the network connection timed out. Please wait for few minutes and try again. (0x80072ee2)." Trying again leads to "Loading store ..." indefinitely. Other apps tell me that I don't have an internet connection - but I can access my ISP home page and e-mail. As far as I know, I am signed into my Microsoft Account (although I am uncertain about this - as it appears unecessarily obscure!). Please help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it happen on both tablets?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it happens on both tablets. Yes, we can do a remote support session.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2273ea0c-bf50-4efa-9ab0-a36e2e958015

Or click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/k5c87qc

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download / run when prompted (at the bottom.)
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.

Hi Dave,

It looks like your computer is not able to connect with me. Please try another way:

1. Please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  4. Do not close the join.me program.

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,