Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have lost the link from the desktop tile on my Windows 8

I have lost the link from the desktop tile on my Windows 8 computer to my talk 21 email account which formerly worked.
I can still access and use the email account but through the BT web site
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
Please, help me understand your problem a bit more.
Are you trying to add the Windows 8 Mail tile back to the start screen or are you trying to get Outlook working?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Windows 8 tile is still on the desktop, but when I click on this it no longer links to my talk 21 email account.

Thank you for the update, Ian.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes Jason No problem

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.JasonFixedIt.com/ian
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason