cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

The Independent,with whom I wish to subscribe,says it cannot

Customer Question

The Independent,with whom I wish to subscribe,says it cannot find my registration with Amazon.How do I make this available to them?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Can you give me more information. Are you trying to let them use your Amazon account? Please add more information so that I can see what you are trying to do.

JACUSTOMER-j32nb81q- :

I clicked on invitation to subscribe to The Independent and also on monthly subscription. I was told that Indy could not find my registered membership and Kindle connection with Amazon. Amazon are quite clear that I am registered as the holder of 'Ken's Kindle'. What more do I need to do to get my sub processed?

Customer:

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer you. When you log into Amazon do you see your name under kindle? If you do you might want to register the kindle again and then uninstall the old kindle subscription. Then go back into the Independent and subscribe to that one. Try that first (reregister your kindle then once that is done unregister the old account).

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am finished.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Great, glad to be of some help. Have a great Monday.