Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Windows Live Mail - In Box full ( includes deleted and trash

Customer Question

Windows Live Mail - In Box full ( includes deleted and trash messages) How do I permanently delete messages prior to 31/10.14?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Windows Live Mail is an e-mail client, holding these messages.
If you are getting an error or something, that requires delete messages then that would be done by logging into the webmail.
May i know the part after the @ symbol of your email address?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $49 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen).
If you do not need the remote service, and would like to perform troubleshooting with me through this (question/answer) mode, then simply reply to the requested information.