cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

help..my veritas alarm if going off. pin code is not

Customer Question

help.. my veritas alarm if going off. pin code is not working. LED screen is blank and not showing any symbols got 2 young children in distress.

please offer some guidance

Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Did you resetting your alarm by pressing 4, 3,2, 1 and reset? If that doesn't do it type in 4, 3,2,1 reset and then your normal alarm pin and hit reset.

Customer:

The only other thing you can do is take the lid off of the control panel (the sounders or alarm might start again). turn of the main supply to the control panel then remove one of the battery lead. You should see a spring in the middle of the circuit board near the top, press the spring and release it, then press it again and release it and press it one more time and release it. Reconnect the battery lead and put the lid of the panel. That should reset your code to 4321. Type in that number then press reset. Now it should work again.

Customer:

Good morning, just trying to see if you have fixed the alarm going off by following instructions above. If so please let me know so that you can RATE and I can close the ticket.