Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

this is Kenneth I lives inverness highland my problem with

this is Kenneth
I lives inverness highland
my problem with broadband EE IT sometimes it isn't connection I did contact EE they didn't do anything for me my wireless router is fibre broadband. they wont get an engineer to come to see it. my laptop is Toshiba I lives in block flat 3 floor top. also I am deaf too.
how do I improve the speed is suppose up to 6 to 15 meg
Kenneth
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

It sounds like what you need is a wireless range extender.

This is a device that you can plug into the wall and will extend the range of your wireless network hopefully providing better connection and faster speed.

Here is a good model, click HERE

Other than that all you can do is find a local network technician to come by and survey your building and see what they can do to get the network working better.

This is not the type of issue you can fix on your own other than trying to use an extender. If I were you that is what I would try first and if no better contect a local tech firm and have them come by.

Please do me a favour and take a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the smiley faces below.

Chris