Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

HOW CAN I TRANSFER A KINDLE BOOK FROM KINDLE PC READER TO KINDLE

Customer Question

HOW CAN I TRANSFER A KINDLE BOOK FROM KINDLE PC READER TO KINDLE TOUCH
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you connected the kindle to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name, if any? And have you registered your kindle to your Amazon account email address?

With the kindle connected to the PC, click on Start, then click on Computer, then do you see the kindle drive letter there you can open?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Sorry, yes to which question?

Are you able to transfer a book file from the computer to the folder Documents or (folder Books or folder Internal Documents) on the Kindle drive letter?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can help you directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you able to transfer a book file from the computer to the folder Documents or (folder Books or folder Internal Documents) on the Kindle drive letter? Reply is I cannot.

Thank you for replying back. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can show you how to transfer books directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.