cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I have a Sony 55 inch 4k TV, 6 months old. A great TV and I

Customer Question

I have a Sony 55 inch 4k TV, 6 months old. A great TV and I joined Netflix. But now the Netflix app does not work. I get an in initial screen with a log-in prompt and then just a blank screen. All other apps works. I have also noticed there is a much reduced app content. There was a software update few weeks ago and this may be the cause
Kevin
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

I have seen this a lot lately. The only thing to at this point (since you have down the switching off and on) is to do a factory reset. It will bring your Sony apps back to when you bought it and you will have to load the apps again, but from what I can see and researched this is the only way to get Netflix back working on your tv. You should be able go into the apps settings and do a reset.

Customer:

Just checking to see if you have followed instructions above to correct the Netflix app?