cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

GA-crb I want to cancel my

Customer Question

I want to cancel my JustAnswer subscription, please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Camille-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/8sdye-want-cancel-justanswer-subscription-please.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Go to the JustAnswer homepage and log in (if you clicked a link to get to this page, you are probably already logged in).
2) In the Account Information panel on the left side of the page under "Unlimited Subscription Plan", click Edit.
3) On the Edit Your Subscription page, next to Subscription Status, select the Off button.
4) Click the Save Settings button.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Not sure if you got my instructions above. That is how you cancel your subscription. Please RATE 4 or above and I will close the ticket.