Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Hi, I've got Windows 8.1, for some reason when I'm on facebook

Hi, I've got Windows 8.1, for some reason when I'm on facebook my cursor becomes harder to direct and the text and boxes fo either huge or so small it's unreadable, I've searched for answers but havent found any, I've been doing system restores but thats a pain every day! Can you help please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you using Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox as your browser?

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think it's explorer, I'm actually using AOL at the moment as that doesnt seem to be affected, but I prefer for shopping and social media to use Explorer. If you think a remote session will be best, ***** ***** be fine

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link (in Internet Explorer):
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=034df95a-b7d9-4739-bf30-5116b0b0e035

Join the session, then an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads (at the bottom of your browser window) - and I'll be connected.

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've tried copying the link so i can open it in Internet explorer but wont work.....can i open it on AOL?

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you can open it up on AOL as well. Just make sure to OPEN the downloaded 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file at the bottom of the AOL window, after joining the session (using the link.)

Keep me posted.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Your issue has now been resolved through the remote session.

You may just rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below.

Thank you, ***** ***** a great day ahead!