Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

just changed to fibre. unable to connect you view box to new

just changed to fibre. unable to connect you view box to new router
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is Randy.
I will assist you.
Follow the steps in this guide and choose Factory reset keep recordings> PLEASE CLICK HERE
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Unable to follow your insructions as You View box is not Humax.Different controls. Have again checked all cables and switches but box will not connect to router.

okay, try this please>To perform a Factory Reset, press the YouView button YouView Button on your remote control and go to Settings > Device Management > Reset YouView Box. Choose ‘Yes’ and you’ll get a warning message. Press OK to continue, or Back to cancel. If you choose to reset, your set top box will restart and once this is complete, all your recordings and settings will have been removed, and the setup wizard will begin automatically. -
To perform a Factory Reset, press the YouView button YouView Button on your remote control and go to Settings > Device Management > Reset YouView Box. Choose ‘Yes’ and you’ll get a warning message. Press OK to continue, or Back to cancel. If you choose to reset, your set top box will restart and once this is complete, all your recordings and settings will have been removed, and the setup wizard will begin automatically. - See more at: http://support.youview.com/articles/Self_Service_FAQ/reset-youview-box-1373538550218#sthash.dFa2Yfk0.dpuf