Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I got this security for my windows 7 PC. since making a payment

Customer Question

I got this security for my windows 7 PC. since making a payment when I switch my PC on a black screen appears, I press the space bar and my screen appears with the start up & all my icons. As I have paid this money for security for life cover does it cover any laptops, tablets, smartphones I get in the future?
Also what happens if I change computers do I need to let you know. I was told I had a 14 day 'thinking' period' so I could speak to my husband before money would be taken off my credit card but money went out same day!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the name of the security program you've bought?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,