Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

is it possible to get recovery discs for Acer laptop serial

is it possible to get recovery discs for Acer laptop serial number LXTZZ030201151D5981601?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Acer has a recovery partition built in with the system itself, so you may use it to carry out a system recovery without needing to use any disks for the same.

First off, please restart your system. When the Acer logo is displayed, press and hold the ALT key while pressing repeatedly the F10 key. Release the keys when a message displays that Windows is loading files.

Does a Recovery screen show up this time?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

recovery screen has come up.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Okay, good. Please follow the on-screen directions to carry out a system recovery, which will restore your system back to factory defaults (without needing to use any disks.)

Hope this helps. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service below.