LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

I am trying to set up my Sony Tv (KD-49x8505b) When it scanned

Customer Question

I am trying to set up my Sony Tv (KD-49x8505b) When it scanned for stations I did not have the aerials connected correctly and it said no stations found but said the set up was complete
I have now correctly connected the ariel but can find no way of rescanning Please HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  LKT replied 2 years ago.
LKT :

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today.

LKT :

Can I have you please do the following to do a scan on your tv:

Full Size Image

LKT :

Let me know if this works for you.

LKT :

You can also follow along with this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYfjNGqGbdk

Expert:  LKT replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you and your info helped solve the problem but did not explain why it had programmed the set top BT service but not the TV in general

I did this by switching the aerial from via the set top box to a direct connection to tor TV and this worked but was not explained either in the set up manual or by you.

You aswered the question I asked but at an excessive cost for a simple solution

Expert:  LKT replied 2 years ago.
Brian, I am glad its working for you. I am sorry if I missed anything on my part. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.
Expert:  LKT replied 2 years ago.
Brian, when you get a moment please use the smiley faces to rate me. Thank you very much!