Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I had composed a file on draft and saved it continually. It

Customer Question

I had composed a file on draft and saved it continually. It was about 5 hours work and I used it because the spell checker is so much quicker than when using InDesign. But on Wednesday (I have had to go away until now) the draft - referred to as None on my aol screen suddenly appeared empty. I asked my IT expert but he w unable to find it; I have just rung Geek Squad and they have also been unable to find it, but suggested that you would be the only people ho could rtrieve it for me.
Can you please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.
What is the application that you were using to compose and edit the draft called None? Was it a cloud-based application?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Diana,
That was not an answer. It was a request for more information. You have not specified what application you were using to compose and edit your draft that was lost.
How can I help you if you don't provide complete information?