arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I have an asus 7 tablet which till yester day afternoon was

Customer Question

I have an asus 7 tablet which till yester day afternoon was working fine but now I cannot connect to the internet and it keeps coming up with authentication problem. I have rebooted the machine several times no different I have reset my wifi router still no change and as a last resort reset my tablet to factory settings with a view to reinstalling apps again but it still comes up with this message What else can I do it quite simply won't work at all now because it won't allow me to connect to internet so I can begin loading stuff back on it Andy Marshall
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Customer:

My name is***** save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.