cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

GA-crb Can I order a QL-550 printer from you?

Customer Question

Can I order a QL-550 printer from you?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Good afternoon. This is justanswer.com and we answer your questions. You will have to contact the website to order your printer.

JACUSTOMER-9tvvpl77- :

I already have ordered it! This is getting very confusing. Please advise further.

Customer:

Did you need to know when it is shipping? Your question was can I order that printer from you. If you have already ordered it please log into the website. Not sure what you need from us?

JACUSTOMER-9tvvpl77- :

The message I answered told me to put in my credit card details, so I just followed instructions. But never mind, I'll just have to contact brother computers and try to sort it out.

Customer: No problem
JACUSTOMER-9tvvpl77- :

There IS a problem. There seems to be a misunderstanding here. Brother computers Ireland know nothing about this order, so I have contacted my credit card company Visa who say two amounts for €22.00 and €37.00 have appeared on my statement with them. It would appear they are for JustAnswer, but the amounts have not yet been deducted, so it hasn't yet appeared on my own Visa statement, but will probably do so in the next few days. The points I want to stress are 1) that the €22.00 must be a mistake, and 2) that the €37.00 shouldn't have been authorised before I had given an accompanying address for delivery. Please cancel the transaction and inform me accordingly. I will have to find some other way of ordering this printer.

JACUSTOMER-9tvvpl77- :

JACUSTOMER-9tvvpl77- says:

6:17 PM

Customer:

THe amounts are from when you asked a question it is not from ordering a printer. Justanswer.com puts a hold on whatever credit card that you put down to ask the question. I will turn over to customer service for a refund for the question but you will have to contact whomever you ordered the printer from to see where it is.

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
I have turned over to customer for a refund. Please provide them with your email address per above.