Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

why does google always

Customer Question

why does google always find fault with my user/ password ***** when I know I am careful with anything I do. I do not have problems with any other sites. I left the armed forces in 1966 and remember my forces number I can remember my national insurance number the number of houses I have lived at. I can remember how to spell thousands of words. so who is wrong here???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ken! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Gmail email password? Have you tried to reset your account password?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not need your help anymore- I did not and would not have agreed to pay you £32. and I will be requesting the return of this amount to my account.

I'm sorry, is there any issue? Do you mean you have resolved the issue? I'm an independent computer technician. OK, we're cancelling this per your request. if you need help with anything else, please let me know any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you