LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

My 2nd kindle seems to have locked. I cannot unlock it no matter

My 2nd kindle seems to have locked. I cannot unlock it no matter what I try. I seem to have web sites on screen and nothing will move.
Category: Computer
Expert:  LKT replied 2 years ago.
LKT :

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today

LKT :

As a first step, I would like to do a hard reset on your kindle. To do this, hold the power button for a full 45 seconds and release, then wait another 15 seconds and turn the Kindle back on.

LKT :

When are available, let me know the results of doing this and we will troubleshoot the problem further. Thank you.