Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Hi, Does anyone know of any numbers to call to stop survey

Customer Question

Hi, Does anyone know of any numbers to call to stop survey sites or telesales from calling, I really am not well and there getting to me today, Really been none stop at least 50 times today already and since i said please stop calling i,m not doing any surveys , There seems to be more calls, Driving me mad thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you always received them call with your phone number or is it recently happening?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

many times the phone went , But this happened once before and in the end we had to get angry with the bloke and he said i will give your number to everyone i know, We told him to sod off and this is happening all the time now,

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Please click here: http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/number_type.html

Follow out the form to register your number on the Do Not Call list for the UK.