Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

1. bought a new Ipad, need my aol password ***** cant remember

Customer Question

1. bought a new Ipad, need my aol password ***** cant remember it
2. The internet is often not working or interrupting, on the router there is often a red light coming on Why is that ? I think I need to upgrade the router
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Judith! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to use your email on the computer? Have you tried to reset your AOL account password?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,