Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

trying to get spyware care on computer and say password *****

Customer Question

trying to get spyware care on computer and say password ***** only had one jonnyboyxx
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
which spyware care software are you using, what is it's name and where is the password ***** getting accepted?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $24 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, and would like to perform troubleshooting with me through (question/answer) mode, then simply reply to the requested information.