Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have just loaded Office Home & Student 2013 on to my lap-top.

I have just loaded Office Home & Student 2013 on to my lap-top. Despite my selecting English as my preferred language, it is working in a foreign language (possibly a Nordic one). How can I change to English?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 2 years ago.
***** *****nell :

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

JACUSTOMER-exktvw0f- :

I want remote assistance

***** *****nell :

can you please click the link below and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.
link: http://tiny.cc/z5lvcx

JACUSTOMER-exktvw0f- :

The ID is xxx xxx xxx. The password ***** *****

***** *****nell :

hi, i am checking

***** *****nell :

can you run the program again

Customer :

I have not received any communication for 24 hours, but have received an e-mail asking to me rate your service. Does this mean you are unable to answer my original question?

***** *****nell :

I am out of ideas. Let me opt out and open this question to other experts. If no expert opts in back we can continue.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another expert. Do you still need help with this?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy for you to connect to my computer. I am unable to use Office until this is resolved, so , yes, I do need assistance.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3c1ff72d-a6d3-45c1-b202-16d25edfa007

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

Working on issue, thanks.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.