John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I tried to install google chrome and it has wrecked my computer

I tried to install google chrome and it has wrecked my computer AOL mail coming in on a second internet explorer
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat.
which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

Customer:

windows 8.1

John :

Thank you,Did this problem started immediately after installing Chrome?

Customer:

yes

John :

Are you currently chatting to me from the windows 8 PC?

Customer:

yes

John :

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer:

yes

John :

Thank you,one moment Please.do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aa977c6a-6fe9-4ba6-8aed-b93e7376469e that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page.

Customer:

before I started I had 2Internet explorer icon at hebottom f the screen now there is only one

John :

OK will check it after connected to your PC using the remote link i gave above,please click on it and follow the instructions to get connected

John :

Please rate me using the options just below this box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/