Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

This morning everything froze so i switched off computer and

This morning everything froze so i switched off computer and restarted. However the chrome icon had changed from coloured circle to white rectangle. nothing worked tried to redownload message received Installation failed due to unspecified error. If google chrome is currently running please close it and try again. In response to this I uninstalled google chrome and tried again and again but still installation is failing. Any ideas I deperately need to chrome to work as a software program I use -Kashflow only seems to work via chrome . I currently cannot use it via internet explorer or firefox.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to do a system restore?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello

I am available now

Thank you. ***** connect remotely to your computer and fix the chrome issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes how do you do that?

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e5859d4d-d7ac-4620-b650-ea82cfbe62fb

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.