Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

volume and slider on but no sound im still new to pc,s and

Customer Question

volume and slider on but no sound im still new to pc,s and got MS cant always do stuff
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a desktop or laptop? If you have a headphones, does it work? Are you able to play sound anywhere else, such as playing a cd/dvd music/video disk, or at a video website, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

desktop will try headphones i have ms and new to pcs can hardly move

Sorry, what is ms?

Are the speakers device connected securely to the desktop? Is there power/light on the speakers device? Is the volume up on the speakers device?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i think so volume is up you can connect sorry im slow electric wheelchair cant reach and alone

I'm sorry. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the sound issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e1273216-0e54-4bc6-808b-f1843d6bac52

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Thank you. Please click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/m6ulxe9

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, can you please try the following fix:

- Please click on Start, then right-click on Computer, then click on Manage
, then click on Device manager
, then click on the + (plus) sign in front of Sound, video, and game controllers
, then right-click on each of the item(s) under it and click on Uninstall if available, and confirm (but don't check the box to delete the driver if shown).
, then restart the computer, and it will automatically reinstall
, just wait a bit, and check sound

; if needed, connect headphones or earphones to the computer, then check sound.

; if needed, please play a music or video cd/dvd disk on your computer and see if sound works

; if needed, go to the website youtube.com in both Google Chrome program and Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program) and play a video there, and see if sound works in either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
i did it wrong it was to be done from your endive MS CANT DO SITTING ON THIS

I'm sorry. Did you see / try my suggestion yet (you can scroll up/ down this web page in order to see all my previous replies/suggestion.) Please reply at the box below if there is still any issue. Thank you.