Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

i am trying to close my automatic renewal service with support.safecart.com. but

i am trying to close my automatic renewal service with support.safecart.com.
but when ever I log in with my e-mail account,it says invalid e-mail.
my order ref no is PTLC-G2910141556-63xkm
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
If the account was not logged into for a while, it was compromised, or the password ***** ***** they will require you to reset your password.
You may reset the password ***** the following page: https://support.safecart.com/forgot-pass/
On the aforementioned page, simply enter your email address, submit it and follow the instructions.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason