Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

The sound has gone on the internet but my media player still

The sound has gone on the internet but my media player still works. is there a problem with the internet service or is my laptop faulty?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry; there is no issue with hardware, so don't worry. It looks like your internet program is corrupted; I can fix that for you. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am running windows 8.1. remote session ok

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c125100a-8f7f-4fe7-b5d6-3ac1931429d4

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.