Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

I have a Samsung WB31F wi fi digital camera and the camera

Customer Question

I have a Samsung WB31F wi fi digital camera and the camera is working but I am unable to email the photos to my computer. It has worked perfectly before. I gave access to 2 wi fi systems but when I press share wi-fi, scroll down to email then go to sender/ receiver where the data is correct, it confirms server but then it tells me not to enter credit card details which has veer happened before. I press ok to get of the notice and then the blue line appears as far a menu and goes no further,error pops up I am then timed out. I desperately need these photos for the school newsletter deadline tomorrow. How can I transfer the photos from the micro card if camera can't do it. Is there a device to go from micro to memory stick.my laptop does not have minor card slot. Please help! Liz
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 2 years ago.
***** *****nell :

hello sir/madam

***** *****nell :

I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready

JACUSTOMER-88auvj7m- : i am ready!
JACUSTOMER-88auvj7m- : I want remote assistance
JACUSTOMER-88auvj7m- : Sadly I can't access the answer as my school wi fi has blocked this site so unless you can email *****@******.*** I can't read your reply!
***** *****nell :

hi again,

***** *****nell :

when you come back please let me know we can continue