Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hi I have just upgraded from windows xp to windows 7 on my

Customer Question

I have just upgraded from windows xp to windows 7 on my computer and i have not got the backup discs, I cannot do anything with the pc now as its telling me I need the Drivers ?? please can you advise me on what drivers I need and where to get them from.
many thanks
J Woodward
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your windows 7 computer? Is it a laptop or desktop?

Can you click on Start, then right-click on Computer, then click on Properties, then check if your System type: is 32-bit or 64-bit?

Is the internet working on the windows 7 computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the computer is a desktop pc I cannot connect it to the internet as I cannot find the wireless network and it is 64-bit

What's the model of your Windows 7 64-bit Desktop PC? Are you connecting the Desktop PC to the modem/router with a cable? When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,