Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have paid your office £30 but was cut off on Wednesday 21st

Customer Question

I have paid your office £30 but was cut off on Wednesday 21st of December and I have not been able to reconnect with you. Your technician tried to connect with my computer in order to fix my problem which is:
My computer went completely blank clearing ALL my emails and saved works. She said that I had a virus within my system but if she could take over my computer she would try to fix the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be the expert today in helping you fix the problem.

Michelle :

i do not see any of your old question which you have posted with us

Michelle :

not a problem let me know when you would be online i will help you fix he problem.

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

on line now

Michelle :

hi, how are you doing today.

Michelle :

are you chatting with me from the problem computer?

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

tired but well thanks. ***** am on the problem computer

Michelle :

i will be doing a remote access and will clean the virus for you is that ok.

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

Yes

Michelle :

Download and install teamviewer.

Teamviewer: Click here

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

Ok, how?

Michelle :

click on the link above click here

Michelle :

install teamviewer and let me know the "your ID: on the left side of the teamviewer window

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

what now?

Michelle :

did you install teamviewer

Michelle :

let me know the 9 digit ID number found on the teamviewer box

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

have followed your advice?

Michelle :

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

why?

Michelle :

i am sorry i hope you are not understanding do you want me to remote access and fix the virus issue for you or you want to follow steps by your own.

Michelle :

i gave you the teamviewer link for a remote access

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

Am I to get any dialogue or are you trying to locate my problem?

Michelle :

its your choice if i remote access then i will be working on fixing the problem right in front of you however if you want me to give you steps then you can follow it your self and let me know the result.

Michelle :

remote access is a secure connection and it ends when the session is closed incase you think anyone can hack on your computer then its absolutely wrong,

Michelle :

it will need your permission to connect all the time the computer accepts a remove connection

Michelle :

remote connection

Michelle :

remote assistance is basically an additional service.

JACUSTOMER-wg7d7m7k- :

is anyone going to answer me?

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

I think you are not able to view my reply please check now i have changed it to the question answer mode.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have given permission for remote access and the ID given to me is###-##-#### *****?

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
let me know the 4 digit password ***** well then i will be able to get connected
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not have a four digit password.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
its on the teamviewer box the 9 digit numbers on the your id and 4 digit password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I give you a rating when you have not done anything? You said that you wanted to take over my computer in order to put it right but nothing is happening. Are you going to help me or not. Come on, I am getting exasperated

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry but this does not take more then two minutes to connect to the internet howver if you are facing problem in running teamviewer please close teamviewer click on start button and look for teamviewer and reopen it
you will see your id 9 digit code and 4 digit password ***** the teamviewer window.
let me know both the number and then i will be able to get connected.
Please remember rating is only required when we are finished fixing the problem.
Use the reply to expert button to continue the conversation further.