Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Since changing the password ***** my e-mail (btinternet.com) I

Since changing the password ***** my e-mail (btinternet.com) I have not been able to access e-mail on my kindle-fire(Mr W's 2nd kindle)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Michelle :

all you have to do is open your btinternet email in kindle and enter the correct email address and the new password ***** which you are able to login successfully on a computer.

Michelle :

open this link your your kindle

Customer:

I have done this several times and get the same response that the server does not connect

Michelle :

this error is on your kindle correct?

Customer:

Yes

Michelle :

please tell me the model number of the kindle

Michelle :

is it kindle fire HD

Customer:

yes it is. I have tried to open my e-mail by using the above link on my computer and also my kindle using the SIlk browser. The link opens e-mail on my computer but not on my kindle.

Michelle :

no problem

Customer:

I have opened the kindle e-mail using the link but typed in the info. and not used the computer prompts ie auto entry of e-mail address and then password ***** it opened successfully. Any comments about what to do to save having to enter everything each time.

Michelle :

you must have opened your email through the browser in kindle correct

Michelle :

you didnt let me know the kindle model

Customer:

It is a Kindle fire HD 8.5

Michelle :

please click on the apps and look for an icon email

Michelle :

it will come up with the email app now

Michelle :

let me know when you are there.

Customer:

I have entered the e-mail address and password ***** have been accepted and I have opened my Inbox successfully.

Michelle :

great we have fixed it

Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and if you have any question feel free to ask thank you.

Customer:

what did you do? I seemed to have done exactly what I did before without success and now it works.

Michelle :

i gave you the direction to enter the email in the correct email format and not from the browser and you were entering the password ***** which you rechecked and entered correctly after following the steps.

Michelle :

i have provided you the info required to successfully login to the email app and not through the browser.

Michelle :

is there anything else i may assist

Michelle :

Thank you for using justanswer service and you have a great day ahead.

Customer:

No thanks . I was NOT entering the password ***** Several times I deleted the password ***** insertion and entered the correct password ***** ,all to no avail. However many thanks for helping me to get my e-mail "on the go".

Michelle :