Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I baught a new ipod touch 5th edition yesterday and can't set

Customer Question

I baught a new ipod touch 5th edition yesterday and can`t set it up
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Do you have iTunes installed on your system?

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with setting up the iPod?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes set up remote session

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=08de2a4e-a196-4f7c-9376-7044b324a0f4

Join the session, then an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.)

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads - and I'll be connected.

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please make sure to OPEN/RUN the 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file downloaded at the bottom of your Chrome window, after joining the remote session. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i clicked on the link above but it wont let me agree to the terms

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, no issues. Let's use a different remote tool this time. Please open up the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu

A 'TeamViewer' file will be downloaded (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.)

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads.

Keep the TeamViewer window open, and let me know the ID and password ***** by the tool, please.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, were you able to download and run the TeamViewer file, as directed?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just sent ID and password

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, I'm afraid I did not get the info - could you type in the ID and password ***** your next reply below?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID- ********* /p>

Password-3843

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I received the password ***** right, but the ID was crossed out one more time from your reply. Could you kindly re-type the ID, but this time including a single space between the numbers?

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

384760000

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, I was unable to connect using the provided ID. Could you make sure that the TeamViewer window is still open now? If not, please re-open the tool and let me know the new password ***** (while keeping the TeamViewer window open.)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

new password ***** that ID. 6253

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, I'm getting disconnected intermittently from your screen. Let me open up your question to our other experts now; you will be automatically notified when another expert picks this up.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know if you're still interested in working on this. I have another screen sharing program we can try to use and hopefully can sort this out. Thanks