Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have accidentally dropped an sd card into scart lead socket

Customer Question

I have accidentally dropped an sd card into scart lead socket on my sony 4k tv and it will not come out
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. My goal is to provide professional advice and excellent customer service.

JoelK :

I would try inserting a thin, wide, flat blade, such as a table knife into the skart socket alongside the sd card to relieve the pressure from the skart leads and then try to pull it out with a needle-nose pliers. Be sure that the tv is turned off before working on the socket. You will need a very thin nose pliers for this. A long-nose pliers will not be small enough to fit. You actually need to purchase a pair of needle-nose pliers at an electronics store, if you do not have one.

JoelK :

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!