John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

how to get my laptop back to factory settings cant get rid

how to get my laptop back to factory settings cant get rid off vosteran
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your laptop. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat.

John :

what is the make and and model of the laptop?

Customer:

asus

Customer:

x53u

John :

OK thank you for the details,Do you want me to remote access to your PC and see if i can remove the vosteran without doing the factory reset.let me know

Customer:

yes

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

Customer:

can you check for any virus

John :

yes i will do that too once i am in the PC.do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

Customer:

thanks

John :

before i remote access are you currently chatting to me from the Asus x53u laptop?

Customer:

yes

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3b387142-83b9-4cec-ad4a-671d33cd36ca that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page.

John :

i am still connected to your PC and fixing the issue.

John :

did the laptop restart ?

Customer:

yes

John :

OK i am now connected

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.