Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional
8287049

With reference to the WinZIp Updater Activation Guide I am

Customer Question

With reference to the WinZIp Updater Activation Guide I am having difficulty in copying my registration key as there is no response when I press the green"copy registration button.
As I am now unable to complete the rest of this form your assistance would be appreciated.
Incidentally my computer was connected to the internet but I had to use the updater in the all programs group to open the Activation as there was no response from the the desk top icon.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 2 years ago.
Techie_Ben :

Thank you for the question. Are you willing to join a remote session where I can see your screen to walk through the actiateion process?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am unable to give any further information than that already given in my first

request forwarded on the 03 January 2015 10:05 EST. This same information was requested by the WinZip System Utilities Suite Activation

Guide to activate the WinZip Driver Updater, unfortunately using this guide I was unable to complete their request.

My apologies as it would now appear that I have misdirected my urgent request for help. If so please terminate any agreements made.

Thanks for the reply. Are you able to have a remote session with me so I can see the problem you are having and try and solve the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once again you appear unable to understand my explicit requests, and I am unable to consider paying bonuses for further information that could have been given in your replies. However,although I cannot afford it ,financially its my loss. Experience is always gratefully received.

I am offering to help you via remote session as I am unclear on the problem you are having. I can send you a link that will allow me to see your screen as you show me the problem you are having and we can probably fix it. If you are willing to proceed with that method please let me know and I'll send you the link so we can get started.