Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Hi My ASUS T100 is looped at the start up screen, really frustrating

Customer Question

Hi My ASUS T100 is looped at the start up screen, really frustrating can't get into windows home screen ~& keep asking for the bloody code !!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. My goal is to provide professional advice and excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Have you forgotten your screenlock PIN or password?

JoelK :

Sorry. I have done some research now, and I understand that it is your Windows 8 password ***** is preventing access.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry Joel I was having difficulty in actually replying to you..Im still unable to enter safe mode on the asus T100...keeps looping back to automatoc repair regardless of how often I input the user key

Can you select automatic repair? What key is the user key?