Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

The set is now permanently in Standby mode and I cannot get

Customer Question

The set is now permanently in Standby mode and I cannot get out of it and receive programmes. What should I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. My goal is to provide professional advice and excellent customer service.

JoelK :

It sounds like your computer operating system has crashed and will not boot. Do you have a licensed copy of the Windows 7 operating system on cd, or do you have a repair disk or thumb drive?

JACUSTOMER-yj8uk650- :

I am not interested in proceeding further.

JACUSTOMER-yj8uk650- :

Just answer: please repay the sum (£28) you have already registered in my credit card account.

JoelK :

I apologize if I have not given your problem the understanding and attention that it deserves. I can still work with you to improve my level of service. It is possivle to do a factory reset on your device. What is the make and model of your computer?