Sudipto
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

I have forgotten my password ***** my email. I have not had

Customer Question

I have forgotten my password ***** my email. I have not had to input my password ***** ages because it always came up automatic. Unable to change password ***** I have noe idea of my old one.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you use Internet Explorer to access your email account ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sudipto I am not brilliant on computers I just use it to check emails really I usually just click on Internet and it has always come up automatic I dont know why it has changed so have had no reason to remember my password.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
OK, so you have to click the Internet icon and the email page opens automatically, what is happening now , when you click the internet icon ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is going to email and asking for password. But I have no idea what my password *****

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
This is a very common problem for those, who use the remember me feature of the email. As the password ***** saved in your PC, you can do a restore to get the point of time, when you can access your email I can give you the steps to do that or I can help you directly by connecting with your PC for an additional charge.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How much extra

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
I am sending an offer for the additional service, please accept it, if you agree with the price, otherwise just ignore it and reply me back here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please would you offer the additional service and connect to my PC

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
  1. Click this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop
  2. Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
  3. The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
  4. Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
  5. After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.