cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I have 'Documents to Go' installed on my hp laptop which runs

I have 'Documents to Go' installed on my hp laptop which runs windows 7 professional to sync to my ipad using the 'Documents to go' app.
It works sometimes, and doesn't work other times.
Can anyone help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
cvd4311 :

Which Documents to Go version do you have? version 11 does work with Windows 7 but version 9 and below will not. Make sure your Documents to go has the updated version and any updates that it will need. Also make sure your Windows 7 version has been updated. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling will take care of the doesn't work sometimes.

cvd4311 :

Also try switching WIFI off and on on your laptop and see if that will let it unfreeze or open