Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

ordered product Office 365 Personal (1 year) order **********

Customer Question

ordered product Office 365 Personal (1 year) order ********** £59.99 paid on debit card Product SKU: QQ2-00031 seems complete muddle as my computer is not accepting and I have spent hours just trying to sort it. is it because I switched from talktalk to plusnet which went live 19th December '14
please give me simple advice as I am not really clear on these matters - can you just not resolve the issue?
Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 2 years ago.
My name is James
Welcome to JustAnswer.
Can i Remote onto your machine to help you fix the problem
Remote means I can connect to your Machine and fix the issue for you its fully secure and Built into the Justanswer System
If you wish I can send you a Link to Connect
Let me know
Cheers James