Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have just purchased th AcerAspireXC-603.I have just put in

Customer Question

I have just purchased th AcerAspireXC-603.I have just put in my user name and I have forgotten the pass word and it will not let me out,thus it seems that the computer is frozen.It will not let me get on to anything else on the computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. I am sorry that you are having a problem and I will be more than glad to help you to the best of my ability. Can you please verify and tell me what version of windows your machine came with and do you currently have any important data on this machine at this time?