Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I he requested from yourselves about 1/2 hour ago about our

Customer Question

I he requested from yourselves about 1/2 hour ago about our new computer but the email address I gave you is 1 my wifes I could not get back in.The reason I gave you the email is we can not getthis Peter john Peck @Microsoft off the New computer.Hope this makes sense to you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm the computer has windows 8 / 8.1?

Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up again with the password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,