Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

KINDLE Model D01100 1c 9599A - 0725 The kindle came up with

KINDLE Model D01100 1c 9599A - 0725 The kindle came up with a tree symbol and the word kindle and died, push the start button, green comes on but screen still blank.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle>
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you that has worked. But I do not agree with a £ 35 charge, as this a an amazon product and I buy a lot of stuff from amazon.

Thats great!
I am sorry about the charge, I do not have any control over that. I only provide the technical suppport. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!