Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

On entering my wifes tax returns I stupidly answered the opportunity

Customer Question

On entering my wifes tax returns I stupidly answered the opportunity to have the passwords etc remembered for me. Now I cannot enter my own tax return Please Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello William! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. At the tax website, look for the Sign out or Log out option, or something similar (or you may have to click on her username / name or account, etc. first) near the top, then you can sign in your own tax account.

If you cannot find the option to sign out, please let me know the tax website you are on, such as TurboTax, HRBlock, etc., so I can provide specific instructions.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,