Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

a few weeks ago, our next door neighbour had broadband fitted,

a few weeks ago, our next door neighbour had broadband fitted, using the telegraph pole outside our premises. Since then we keep being disconnected from the internet, this is causing us untold difficulties. Can something be done to resume normal service. Up until
then we have had extremely good service.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Who is your internet service provider at this time?

Also are you able to get online at all anymore or are you just having problems with specific functions.

Please let me know and I will best advise you how to proceed.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi our service provider is talktalk and the problem is gaining access to the internt. I have to turn the router off and then back on again. Regards John

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information.

If you are getting access to the internet after turning the router off and on then you are probably getting a week signal into the home. This could have been because of the work that was done up on the pole outside.

Most likely a technician is going to need to be sent out and check out what is going on up on the poll to see what is causing the issue.

Here is the quickest method of getting this resolved.

You will need to speak directly on the phone with a talk talk representitive so they can run the proper tests from their end and determine if they need to send someone out to your location.

If you have talktalk phone service you can call 0870(###) ###-####or you can reach them at 0203(###) ###-####

Make sure you explain the issue and when it started. If need be they will send a technician out to your location to resolve the issue at no charge.

At this time take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the faces below. Positive ratings are very appreciated and are what credit me for my time and expertise. I am sorry that I cannot solve this issue directly but because a technician need be sent on site you will need to call.

Thanks,
Chris