cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

couldn't display page asked for

couldn't display page asked for
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
cvd4311 :

Could you tell me what you are trying to do? I need more information to help you. What book are you trying to order and to what device?

Customer:

Trying to get Kindle store page to choose a book

cvd4311 :

okay when you click on the book does the book open or what does it do?

cvd4311 :

I need to know if it is giving you an error or not doing anything?

cvd4311 :

Are you ordering your kindle or ordering it from your amazon account on your computer?

Customer:

The page says 'Kindle store page is not available. Oops...something went wrong and we apologies.

cvd4311 :

Is that from your kindle or is it saying that when you log in from your computer into amazon where you can also order books?

Customer:

We couldnot display the page you asked for. If the problem persists, please contact Kindle customer service

cvd4311 :

Did you try to restart your kindle by shutting it off and waiting a few minutes and then turning it back on. If you get the same message then go to Menu', 'Settings', then hit 'Menu' again and hit 'Restart'. let it restart your kindle.

Customer:

It is saying it from Kindle

cvd4311 :

yes do that from your kindle. turn it off then wait a few minutes then turn it back on. if that doesn't let you in then go to menu, settings then hit menu again and then hit restart. it will restart your kindle and should fix the problem. \

cvd4311 :

keep me posted. i have to step out for a bit but will log into ipad and chat. try those things first.

Customer:

Can't get into menu. Can't switch off completely

cvd4311 : Did u try holding down the power button for about 5 to 8 seconds
cvd4311 : Try to restart it that way
cvd4311 : Keep me posted
Customer:

Finally got there. Thank you very much.

cvd4311 :

Great, you are very welcome. Please RATE accordingly so that I might get credit for this question and answer session.