Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

cancelling internet services, can I use this computer just

Customer Question

cancelling internet services, can I use this computer just for home accounts
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Michelle :

if you cancel internet services in that case you will not be able to get any windows updates online or you cannot connect to the internet using the internet explorer.

Michelle :

you can use your computer without the internet with no problem as you can use internal softwares, games, listen to already downloaded music play games.

Michelle :

if you have any question feel free to ask.

JACUSTOMER-ycbeo376- :

I want to do home accounts only

Michelle :

i believe am answering your question

Michelle :

i see you are marking bad service if you have any question use the reply tab to and reply back.

Michelle :

If you are unable to understand the details i gave please ask i will make it more simple for you to understand