Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I was reading a book on my Kindel turned it off and when \I

I was reading a book on my Kindel turned it off and when \I turned it back on and Swiped the advertisement it delayed for a few moments and then flashed the same page off as if going to the last page of the book I was reading but did not instead it returned to the advertising page. it also shows the banner at the top with the icons for home return back light control shopping search the letter G and three bars. Going to this I can search for the book \i was reading and it show the title but will not go to the book. Touching the home spot it waits and then flashes the advertisement screen off and on again.
This problem occurred on a fight from Los Angeles to London where I am now. Can you help me get back the book I was reading?
Richard Keagy
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try the search again.

.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.