Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Can I print on card on Printer C410? Want to print some business

Can I print on card on Printer C410? Want to print some business cards, but can't see how!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will need a special card for this to work, and this is the Avery Business Cards made especially for these types of printers.
You can purchase it here
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Business-Inkjet-Printers-08371/dp/B00006B8G6
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Samsung C410 is described as a laserjet printer. There is nothing to say on the Amazon site as to the thickness of these cards and why they would work, when the cards I have purchased from Stationery Box do not.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I know that I am able to use these cards to print Mike, and that if the card you are using is getting stuck, then it is too thick.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK. Will try them out and see how I get on.

Best regards,

Mike

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, I bought the Avery card you suggested, only to find it did not fit the Samsung C410W, which takes a maximum size of A4. If I remove the edges before printing, the card goes through the printer, but the printing is misaligned with the card. Will try to juggle with an adjusted template in Word (I used the recommended Avery template!)